As part of the webinar series organized by Promamec's Marketing department, and in a health context where healthcare-associated infections are still one of the major challenges facing the hospital, a new online conference has just been presented on the theme "Automated bio-disinfection of surfaces by air : Feedback and good practices". This webinar was co-organized with Oxypharm, Promamec’s Partner.
This conference made it possible to answer a number of questions, namely :
- The main difficulties encountered in preventing healthcare-associated infections, internationally and then particularly in Morocco
- The main recommendations of the organizations in charge of hospital hygiene (WHO, others, etc.)
- Description of the industrial process of automated bio-disinfection of surfaces by air : Case of NOCOTECH brand.
- Clinical cases : From the study of needs until the implementation of the bio-disinfection solution.
- Sharing of good practices
Hospital hygiene pharmacists and Hygienists responded to this webinar, which brought them a global vision of good practices in bio-disinfection by air.
The online conference was animated by Dr Thierry Rouleau, Doctor in Pharmacy and Pharmacist responsible of Oxypharm, and by Mohammed Ennaji, Expert in hospital hygiene at Promamec. The moderation was provided par Dr. Mounir Chaouki, Marketing director at Promamec.