Saturday June 20, 2020, Online
As part of the webinar series organized by the Marketing department of Promamec laboratory, another high value-added online conference was presented. The latter was co-organized with the partner Neusoft and the “Cardiology, Imagery, and Radiology” department.
The purpose of the webinar was to discuss the central contribution of Radiology in the acquisition and post-treatment of patients with Covid-19.
To meet this end, several points have been developed:
- Overview of the Covid-19 patients care - the role of radiology through real cases since the beginning of the epidemic
- Why the scanner allows precise diagnosis versus other methods
- Covid-19 feedback: patient care in Morocco
- Covid-19 feedback: Clinical cases with images from abroad and from Morocco
- The possible use of Artificial Intelligence in acquisition and post-treatment
The crossed and very rich look, jointly animated by Professor Zioua Toufiq, Radiologist practitioner and by the Clinical researcher and Radiologist Xavier Gourgues, and moderated by Dr Mounir Chaouki marketing director at Promamec, provided access to a very pragmatic international and local feedback.
#Radiology #ArtificialIntelligence #DeepLearning #Diagnostic #Detection