Hamilton ventilator MR1
The HAMILTON-MR1 combines reliability, compact size, and high performance with patient-adaptive modes that support advanced lung-protective strategies. It is the ideal choice for transporting ventilated patients to the MRI department.
- MR-Conditional with the use of 1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla static magnetic field scanners
- The ventilator can remain close to the patient even during MRI scans
- Integrated TeslaSpy magnetic field navigator
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal ventilation
- Up to 9 hours of battery operating time
- Independence from compressed air
- Advanced ventilation modes including ASV® - Adaptive Support Ventilation®
- Noninvasive ventilation and integrated high flow oxygen therapy (HFOT)*
*Always use active humidification during high flow oxygen therapy. Humidifiers are not MR-Safe.