Apollo from CAE, a HIGH FIDELITY SIMULATOR. TWO PATIENT CONFIGURATIONS.
With two simulated patient models (prehospital and nurse), Apollo offers the ultimate in versatility and the best value for money in high-fidelity simulation.
• ADVANCED MODELING FOR DIFFICULT AIRWAY MANAGEMENT
The advanced features of the Apollo airways and new measures of CPR providRead more
new measures of CPR provide training opportunities based on the most common treatment protocols in the management of difficult airways.
• HIGHER REALISM IN PATIENT SIMULATION TRAINING
Apollo has one of the most realistic combinations of high-fidelity and realistic skin functionality in the industry, creating a deeper, more immersive, and life-to-life encounter experience.
• VALIDATED AND PREDICTED SIMULATION TECHNOLOGY
Built on a platform that has been field tested and proven by more than 1,600 customers worldwide in nursing, allied health and medical education, Apollo is the epitome of durability and reliability in simulators. patients
• Dark skin option
• NEW: CPR analysis in accordance with AHA 2015 guidelines
• Ventilation by safety mask
• Head tilt / chin lift
• Flashing and reactive eyes; Several parameters
• Swelling of the tongue and bronchial obstruction
• Bilateral and unilateral breast augmentation and fall
• Thoracic behavior
• Urinary catheterization
• Interchangeable genitals
• Removable limbs at the joints to support amputations
• Holds US Army & US Air Force airworthiness certification for the
operation on military aircraft
• Upper airways designed from real patient CT scan to support a variety of aeronautical procedures including intubation: orotracheal, nasotracheal, ET tubes, retrograde, fiber optic, right strain
• Supports mechanical ventilation with P expiratory pressure settings
lower positive (PEEP)
• Two sites of simultaneous bleeding / casting with a capacity of 1.8 liters of blood reservoir,
• Thoracic flap
• Bilateral insertion of a chest tube with fluid and air outflow, the software records the variations in intra pleural volume
Mannequin's height is 1.83m with realistic weight distribution and realistic skin
• Very human joints of elbows, wrists, knees and ankles
• Reactive eyes
• Pharmacology system ensures automatic patient responses, depending on the dose and of course following the appropriate time
• Includes six preconfigured patients, 14 simulated practices based on proven clinical experience.
• Screen and PC equipment for the instructor as well as the 4 development licenses for script writing and editing on a Mac or PC