Prima 451 - Penlon
The Penlon Prima 451 is a compact MRI anesthesia system, with advanced patient support modes, and has been designed for use with 1.5 and 3 Tesla scanners.
- Touch screen electronic fan
- Designed specifically for use in an MRI environment
- Small footprint, optimal maneuverability
- Full system compatibility
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- MRI The Prima 451 is an MR compatible anesthesia machine, approved for use with 1.5 and 3 tesla MRI scanners, up to 1000 gauss.
- Tested as a complete system as shown
- Distinctive color scheme and labeling
- The Prima 451 anesthesia machine has a solid core specification including an integrated AV-S ventilator and an A200SP absorber.
- Selectatec compatible rear bar with two stations.
- Fully compliant with ISO 80601-2-13 and Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directives.
- GCX™ compatible secure top mounting system for patient monitor
- Closed building
- No hidden storage area promotes safe use of MRI
- Cylinder and pipeline gas supply inlets
- Front or rear mounted common gas outlet
- Large selection of territory-specific electrical outlets
- Penlon supply side mounted accessories suitable for use in the MRI suite, with provisions for secure mounting to the side of the machine.
- AGSS Receiver (Anesthetic Gas Scavenging System)
- Suction Controller Kit
- Therapeutic flow meter
- Diamond MRI Fibrelight Laryngoscope