the best possible patient care.
The ZOLL M2 Monitor/Defibrillator Offers More Support, Scalability, and Trusted Technology
Get More Support with the ZOLL M2 Monitor/Defibrillator
The ZOLL M2® professional monitor/defibrillator* helps you deliver high-quality resuscitation care to adult and pediatric patients, with an array of features, including:
- CPR feedback — helps providers achieve high-quality CPR
- Cardioversion and pacing — for patients with tachycardia and bradycardia
- AED mode for adults and pediatric patients — guides rescuers through cardiac resuscitation events with proven algorithms for adults and pediatric patients
The ZOLL M2 Monitor/Defibrillator Is More Scalable
From a simple shock box to the most complex patient management challenges, ZOLL M2 offers various options for all patient resuscitation needs, including SpO2, 12-lead ECG, NIBP, EtCO2, impedance pneumography, and temperature.
ZOLL M2 Has More More Trusted Technology
Aligning with ZOLL’s platform of resuscitation products, ZOLL M2 also promotes consistent, high-quality CPR and high-current defibrillation using ZOLL technologies, including:
- Real CPR Help® — ZOLL has long recognized the importance of CPR feedback. Our Real CPR Help technology is used worldwide, helping clinicians deliver high-quality CPR — the cornerstone of successful resuscitation.
- CPR Dashboard™ — When used with ZOLL’s CPR accessories, ZOLL M2 provides audio and visual feedback that guides rescuers to deliver high-quality CPR.
- ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform — ZOLL’s unique high-current waveform has been shown to be superior to monophasic waveforms for termination of ventricular and atrial fibrillation.1,2
- 40 msec pacing waveform — Unique constant-current 40 msec pacing has the highest capture rate at the lowest average current required, ensuring efficacy and patient comfort — validated with over 4,000 patients in more than 16 studies.**
- Reusable, hands-free soft paddles — ZOLL’s trusted technology replaces external paddles and allows for shock delivery with Real CPR Help included.