Fully automated coagulation analyzer SF-8200 for human plasma coagulation and anticoagulation, fibrinolysis and anti-fibrinolytic function of the test, to quickly and accurately analyze a large number of samples.
SF-8200 adopts coagulation and immunoturbidimetry method, chromogenic method to test plasma coagulation. The instrument shows that the coagulation measurementRead more
the coagulation measurement value is the coagulation time (in seconds).
The principle of the coagulation test consists in measuring the variation in amplitude of the oscillation of the ball. A decrease in amplitude corresponds to an increase in the viscosity of the fluid. The instrument can determine the coagulation time by the movement of the ball.
The product is composed of a mobile sampling probe unit, a cleaning unit, a mobile cuvette unit, a heating and cooling unit, a test unit, a operating display, an RS232 interface (used to print and transfer the date to the computer).
1. Coagulation (based on mechanical viscosity), Chromogenic, Turbidimetric
2. Support PT, APTT, TT, FIB, D-DIMER, FDP, AT-III, FACTOR II, V, VII, X, VIII, IX, XI, XII, PROTEIN C, PROTEIN S, vWF, LMWH, Lupus
3. hotspot: 42 holes
test positions: 8 independent test channels
60 sample positions
4. Up to 360T/H PT test with 1000 tanks under continuous load
5. Built-in barcode reader for sample and reagent, dual SIL/HIS supported
6. Automatic re-analysis and re-dilution of the abnormal sample
7. Reactive Barcode Reader
8. Sample volume range: 5μL - 250μL
9. PT or APTT on AT-Ⅲ carrier pollution rate ≤ 2%
10. Repeatability ≤3.0% for normal sample
11. L*W*H*H: 890*630*750MM Weight:100kg