The SF-400 is suitable for the detection of blood coagulation factor in medical care, scientific research and education institutions.
SF-400 semi-automatic coagulation analyzer provides the functions of reagent preheating, magnetic stirring, automatic printing, temperature accumulation, time indication, etc.
The testing principle of this instrument is to detect the fluctuation amplitude of the steel balls in the test slots by magnetic sensors, and obtain the test result by calculation. With this method, the test will not be disturbed by the viscosity of the original plasma, hemolysis, chymia or jaundice
Artificial errors are reduced through the use of an electronic bond sample application device, which ensures high accuracy and repeatability
Application: Used to measure Prothrombin Time (PT), Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT), Fibrinogen Index (FIB), Thrombin Time (TT).
Clotting factor, including factor Ⅱ, Ⅴ, Ⅶ, Ⅹ, Ⅹ, Ⅷ, Ⅸ, Ⅸ, Ⅺ, Ⅻ, HEPARIN, LMWH, ProC, ProS
1. Inductive double magnetic circuit inductive coagulation method.
2. 4 test channels with high speed test.
3. Total 16 incubation channels.
4. 4 minutes with countdown display
5. Accuracy： normal range CV% ≤3.0
6. Temperature Accuracy: ±1℃
7. 390mm×400mm×135mm, 15kg.
8. Built-in printer with LCD display.
9. Parallel testing of random items in different channels.Information request